• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're the heels of the NFL now

Ruff

5 hours ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

OBJ called Deion Sanders and Ray Lewis last night and expressed his deep regret about his actions who think he is the greatest 23 year old "kid" alive...Deion Sanders called Stephen A who has now recanted his suspension for Odell and both Sanders and Lewis was on Stephen A Smith radio show today smearing the Panthers and trying to insinuate they are homophobic..Jenelle Smith did her part as well in her podcast..

That "kid" got some of the media who have big platforms in trying to taint the Panthers and make this into a sympathy case to justify his actions..disgusting whats being displayed in some the of media pundits right now and all of this is heresy..

This is a really freaking dumb move by them for their careers.  Look Odell is a great player, but they are risking ANY business venture or interview with this team.  The team that flipped the entire NFL on it's head lead by the best player in the NFL.

Cam is gonna tell you to go sit in a corner with Peter King when you want your post-superbowl win interview.

The giants and Beckham should be ashamed for the way they've handled this. It really makes you lose all respect for the organization.the fact that they have continually changed their story to try to find an excuse for why he did what he did is an embarrassment. He should accept his punishment like a man, but instead he's dragging Josh's name through the mud without any hard evidence too back up such claims. fug them all.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject because we should be celebrating 14-0 and not defending ourselves from this asshole

21 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The giants and Beckham should be ashamed for the way they've handled this. It really makes you lose all respect for the organization.the fact that they have continually changed their story to try to find an excuse for why he did what he did is an embarrassment. He should accept his punishment like a man, but instead he's dragging Josh's name through the mud without any hard evidence too back up such claims. fug them all.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject because we should be celebrating 14-0 and not defending ourselves from this asshole

They're not going to be ashamed. Odell made New York look like the center of the world even more being a megastar so quickly. Thing is, Eli is just as mediocre as Matty Ice Up Son without a great defense. Odell shows up and starts inflating Eli's numbers. Of course Eli is going to hug Odell's sack. Tom Coughlin is on his last legs in New York missing the playoffs since 2011. Odell is his only shot to keep his career alive, so he's going to lick Odell's sack while Eli holds it.

9 hours ago, thebigcat said:

Were the American Dream baby

An owner who's self made out of nothing

An African American QB who's a cultural icon

A man of the year recipient

A MLB who you'd let take your daughter to prom right after ripping the head off a rb

A Hispanic head coach from military upbringing

A Jewish GM passed over many times for a promotion

This is what America is all about

You can find that in almost every nfl team. Lol!

Archived