• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Falcons Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

2 weeks ago was a setup game.

They know Carolina's arrogance & by letting them roll 2 weeks ago they will be even more over-confident this week.

The plan was to let them get just a little closer to the undefeated season before rising up and destroying that dream.

jeebus man i keep forgetting how insufferable it is when your football team is losing and the raging numbnuts wriggle out of the woodwork to post their insanely idiotic opinions

12 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

jeebus man i keep forgetting how insufferable it is when your football team is losing and the raging numbnuts wriggle out of the woodwork to post their insanely idiotic opinions

Only way they win this game is if Sam Beckett Quantum leaps into Matt Ryan's body and Al is on the side lines listening to McDermotts play calls.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

Everyone says Norman ain't that good. He can't cover the slot. Well I'd like to know why teams keep moving their best WR away from Norman? They ain't that good, they can't play the X.

It pretty simple. Norman is abrasive so people look for reasons to not like him. We would say the same things 8f he played for Atlanta.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I could see Ruke or Xavier being possibilities this year.  Top 30 visits.  Seems this group looked at Clemson more so than past regimes.   Not that I really want that to happen.  I think the last time I legitimately wanted them to draft a Tiger was Nuk.  I'm also curious if they end up doubling down on the local products.   XL checks the box.   They brought Wilson, Walker, a bunch of Clemson guys in.  Who knows.  I would like Shipley in the 4th. 
    • DJ Clark and Jonathan Mingo were our #2 and #3 receivers behind Theilan. The two of them combined for 78 catches ,5 TDS , and 943 yards . Those are the type of number you should expect for a lone #2 receiver or a stud TE over the course of a 17 game season. To match that production level in 2024 XL would need to average 4.5 receptions per game, a TD every 3 games, and 55.5 yards per game. If XL is used properly and if Bryce is competent enough to get him the ball he should have no trouble reaching (or surpassing) those totals which would be a huge improvement for our passing game.  Theilan is still a dependable #3 and the addition of Johnson gives us a true # 1. On paper we are without a doubt better at WR. Whether or not it translates to the field remains to be seen.