• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A preview of the new Falcons stadium...or Arthurs Anus...or Kuechly Indoor Arena...

Hotsauce

So I just came across this article about the Falcons new stadium.

Like the team or not, but they are getting a pretty freaking amazing stadium.  It will be considered an outdoor stadium that can close to become indoor (takes only 7 minutes to open/shut).  There will be tons of bathrooms and concession stands, as well as LED lighting.  It will be the first LEED Platnium certified sports complex, which is really cool.  Also, there will be a 50 ft tall, 360 degree Video monitor, which will be the largest in the world, and It will also be 3D.  

Check out the article, looks pretty dope.

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/seven-surprising-ways-mercedes-benz-stadium/npQ9b/

It only makes me wonder when the Panthers get their new stadium?  You can only do so much to BOA before its time to completely rebuild.

The location of the video board is surely going to cause some neck issues. At least the Cowboys video board hangs much lower above the field and is angled toward the fans. That thing is going to be way up there and I doubt even half of the upper deck will get an unobstructed view of it. It's a cool concept but I think the execution will be quite poor.

BOA is classic and isn't going anywhere. As long as it is kept up to date with regular renovations I think we will play there for another 20 years. Location is great and I think it is a great looking stadium. Not a bad seat in the house.

While that new place does look great, all the bells and whistles won't change the fact that it resembles a butt hole. Call me old fashioned but I prefer our place. 

Archived