• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey it was still a good run!

Toolbox

2 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

Yeah I rather they remain healthy for the playoffs.. they can spend their extra time preparing and getting their heads right.

Having 2 weeks off and then having to play a playoff game would be stupid, ESPECIALLY considering we look like sh*t after every bye week. I guess it's a double edge sword. You rest starters and they could come out rusty and go one and done in playoffs. You play em and somebody gets hurt eliminating our chance at a superbowl. Your call Ron.

Anyway, all this is irrelevant if Cards win today anyway since we would still have to win next week.

16 minutes ago, Castavar said:
17 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Having 2 weeks off and then having to play a playoff game would be stupid, ESPECIALLY considering we look like sh*t after every bye week. I guess it's a double edge sword. You rest starters and they could come out rusty and go one and done in playoffs. You play em and somebody gets hurt eliminating our chance at a superbowl. Your call Ron.

Anyway, all this is irrelevant if Cards win today anyway since we would still have to win next week.

We beat seattle after our bye week.. chances are we will play seattle in the playoffs yet again.. I rather the team be ready to go healthy and focused.

Archived