• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton

ThinkAboutIt

21 minutes ago, The Gus Bus said:

So you are fine with our QB doing it with a stripper. That is embarrassing. He needs to get his life together. Cecil is not happy from what I have heard and I hope to god he straightens him out. He causes drama because he could not either keep his thing in his pants or use a condom. 

Well yeah. A former stripper delivered my son. Why wouldn't I be ok with Cam dating one?

10 minutes ago, Montsta said:

You are everything that's wrong with this fanbase. 

True.

I haven't really followed this alleged Cam Fatherhood theme/thread.

However, if people really believe this. And unless they've actually seen the child (and/or someone reported it). How do we know something negative didn't happen, that could make a lot of this senseless speculation in extreme poor taste (which I won't name out of respect; but think people)?

43 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

This was the expression on Cam's face the entire game. If you think that's "normal" for him, please check your eyesight and memory. His poor play coincided with this look. WTF happened to him in Atlanta this week?

This is not the look of a man who just became a father and was happy enough about it to leave work for the birth. 

568096651812a_ScreenShot2015-12-27at8.53

That was my look when my  son was born.  I had no sleep for 24 hours due labor and during my second night I barely slept 3 hours combined due to baby waking up and nurses coming in and out every hour.

Most people know that feeling unless they were not there for their kid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Let it all out bro.   At the end of the day Charlotte fans just aren't that passionate as other fans. The Panthers and Hornets crowds are wack.    Go to a Canes game and you will understand this. Tell the family I said hi and Happy Father's Day.
    • Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. Best place to live?  LMAO... that's your criteria...  Charlotte gets put all over those lists too... come on man... and those lists have zero to do with sports. I'm done after this bc I'm punching down intellectually here... The Panthers have been bad for 6 years now. You are obviously young and not overly educated based off the "dunks" you're putting out there that certainly are, so let me educate you today on the Panthers. The Panthers sold out for well over a decade straight. BOA has been as good an environment as there is when the team is good.  Fan support for the Panthers has been incredible when the team has even remotely reciprocated. The idea that Charlotte doesn't support the Panthers is utter BS. People in Raleigh have the biggest little brother syndrome of all time... Nobody outside of the Triangle cares about any of your "vaunted" sports team outside of Duke-UNC in basketball on a national scale. Sure, the Canes are great. But nationally, the WWE dwarfs the NHL in ratings. More people care about Cody Rhodes than Sebastian Aho... or anyone else in the NHL for that matter... I doubt less than 5% of anyone in this state outside of Raleigh even knows who that is... that's a knock on Aho who is a great player, it's just the NHL barely makes a ripple in the overall hierarchy of American sports. It's not in the same universe as the NFL or NBA no matter how badly you want to tell yourself otherwise. Raleigh is not a big-time sports city, no matter how much you want to scream into the abyss about it. Neither is Charlotte. But no one here is making such a nonsense argument... LOL it's good to be young and to be ignorant enough to be confidently wrong... WTF are you even on this board though since Charlotte is so beneath you? There is an actual discussion board on this very site for Raleigh sports since they are so superior...  Maybe it's bc I'm watching Idiocracy with my son, but your timing is perfect, my man... The dumbest among us have become the most confidence in their ignorance... God Bless America!!
    • You do know the biggest military base in the US is located just an hour from Raleigh in Fort Bragg right? Military families are family oriented. A hour drive to games is nothing compared to traveling 3 hours to Charlotte.   Cmon man there is nothing happening in Western Carolina other than Charlotte. I only go west for outdoor activities and some nature/mountain views.