• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel like we were exposed, not a real thread - talk me down

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Did you see how bad they a played today at home against the rams? Or are you just spouting off at the mouth without thinking like you tend to do?

If you think the season is over, then do us  all a favor and don't watch anymore or comment anymore. We'll see you back here next year 

I will be honest, if losing meant losing some of these bandwagon fans I have been seeing in my day to day life then so be it.. I went and got my haircut today and people asking what the score is and how they bummed they are the Panthers lost lol, they don't give two flying fugs because they just started being fans..

Seeing cars and trucks with flags, seeing people I dislike already wearing Panthers gear.. I wish they would go fug themselves,   I liked this team better the last couple years before they had these annoying ass band wagon fans..

Its like when I was in High School and I was a huge Korn fan, and no one heard of them.. Then all of a sudden Follow The Leader came out and jocks, preps and cheerleaders started listening to them.. Fug them!

3 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Name one win that either the Pats or Hawks have thats better than our best win...ill wait

Patriots have been to 6 super bowls. They don't need quality wins. They have the best coach and QB in the game's history. 

Seattle ok fine, Can give you that. I can name a number of signature wins the Cardinals have that we do not. AZ is who we need to be worried about

You people are downright bitches. I mean fuggin seriously, the regular season is for one thing and one thing only, to win enough games so you can make it to the playoffs with home field advantage. We have a chance to do just that come next Sunday. Once playoffs start, it doesn't matter what you did in the regular season, everybody is 0-0. Cards could very well lose their own playoff game before ours and we could very well lose our first playoff game....... OR we could go on to win the superbowl, or we could lose in the conference chamionship, you just don't know. But for some of you fans already cliffjumping before playoffs even hit, fug em.

Archived