• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCOOPED! the definitive last word on babygate

PhillyB

No one here broke THE news  about cam , Its been out there for last 7 months ,  I guess 15 thinks he was the first to do so cause he posted about it on Ch first  but that don't mean he is/was the only one to know about it  , lol , We in the Carolina's see these guys out and about all the time each and ever week , Some even are friends with them as well ,players are people to and somethings/info  get out that don't get told about on Ch ,,,,

And in no way am i an alt of 15 just cause i have been posting stuff about this , Hell no.. just thinking about anything i have posted that could  have helped 15 makes me Feel dirty ,,,,,That was not my intent to help anyone prove anything ...

2 minutes ago, recruiting@TMZ said:

this sounds pretty interesting. could you tell us what it's all about?

sure. fiz and i are assembling an unofficial history of the carolina panthers and commemorative look back at this season. since we're limited in what we can use graphically due to NFL licensing agreements and the ever-present threat of a C&D from the league, we're getting creative with artwork, illustration, schematic development, and lots of little easter eggs and informative sidebars and other goodies.

we're also in talks with a certain ex-panther to write the foreword.

it'll be available for digital download and possibly hard copy as well, through amazon, so you'll be able to support the huddle through your purchase. we're keeping it cheap to make it affordable for everyone. expect it to blow up overnight, especially with some of the material we've culled together for you guys! thanks for the interest!

3 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

sure. fiz and i are assembling an unofficial history of the carolina panthers and commemorative look back at this season. since we're limited in what we can use graphically due to NFL licensing agreements and the ever-present threat of a C&D from the league, we're getting creative with artwork, illustration, schematic development, and lots of little easter eggs and informative sidebars and other goodies.

it'll be available for digital download and possibly hard copy as well, through amazon, so you'll be able to support the huddle through your purchase. we're keeping it cheap to make it affordable for everyone. expect it to blow up overnight, especially with some of the material we've culled together for you guys! thanks for the interest!

If you let bwood write the forward I'll legit buy a hundred copies

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

this sounds terrific! when can we expect it to be released?

20 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

oh hey everyone. this got big.

turns out you can make a fake snapchat

contrary to all public evidences, beat reporters, and cam newton himself, it appears bwood got himself a scoop. shakia being on the birth list and that photo jeremy posted are the nails in the coffin (i stumbled across the latter last night, but didn't post it because it's a HIPAA violation and she could legit lose her job if it turns out cam didn't explicitly tell her she could post it on social media.)

anyway this was all fluffer. the real news is fiz and i are writing a book and you can read it in about two weeks.

HIPAA extends to the patient, which Cam is not. It also is private medical information. The fact that a baby was born is not private. Births are public record. And of course the now known hospital website with her name makes it public, as well. There is no HIPAA violation with posting a pic with Cam. 

Now there may be hospital policies against it that could jeopardize her job. That's a different matter. 

2 minutes ago, recruiting@TMZ said:

this sounds terrific! when can we expect it to be released?

we're currently aiming for the sunday of the bye week to give everyone a fill of football during the two-week gap. it'll be more entertaining than whatever lame wildcard matchup is on tv at that time.

i'm currently pulling on the easel and mixing up the ol' painter's gesso to kick off the cover art, which will be nothing short of spectacular.

14 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

No one here broke THE news  about cam , Its been out there for last 7 months ,  I guess 15 thinks he was the first to do so cause he posted about it on Ch first  but that don't mean he is/was the only one to know about it  , lol , We in the Carolina's see these guys out and about all the time each and ever week , Some even are friends with them as well ,players are people to and somethings/info  get out that don't get told about on Ch ,,,,

And in no way am i an alt of 15 just cause i have been posting stuff about this , Hell no.. just thinking about anything i have posted that could  have helped 15 makes me Feel dirty ,,,,,That was not my intent to help anyone prove anything ...

Very true. They're out more than people would think in Charlotte and Atlanta. No one tells everyone everything, especially someone like Cam who keeps to himself majority of the time. They've been together for nearly 4 years and have done a good job at living their lives out of the spotlight. 

Archived