• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I would rather play Seattle than Green Bay

Ruff

Anyone who believes that Seattle is an easier route the the championship game than Green Bay is kidding themselves.

Green Bay backed into the playoffs.

Seattle has been getting stronger as the season has progressed.  We also don't know who the Panthers will be facing at RB next week so I'm not ready to discount that aspect of their game either.

If Green Bay is as good as some here believe we will be facing them in two weeks and we'll find out then.

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

After the way green Bay played today, you're probably right. By far their best game in a long time..  Maybe of the entire season. But it was against the Redskins haha

Redskins are good at home.

Just now, Kuechly59 said:

Yes because Lynch has been a nightmare this seaoson at 3.9 ypc (not to mention he's never even topped 70 yards vs us) add that to his paltry 3.5 ypc he had vs us this seaoson I'm sure Luke is having nightmares *sarcasm*

Win/Loss records don't lie. 

In fact they are the only stats that count when it comes right down to it. 

Green Bay has gotten worse as the season has progressed, Seattle has gotten better.  

Wilson's touchdown passes vs interceptions has been the best in the league second half of the season as well as his QB rating. 

Discount RW and Seattle/play up the Packers all you want, but you are seeing something virtually no one else has cared to mention.

3 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

I could care less about the packers.... Our opponent is the Seahawks... Yep Russel has been tearing up great defenses in the second half.....

Also Cam has been on the exact same tear...

mod your right 15-1>>>>>>11-6

Title of thread... I would rather play Seattle than Green Bay

Oh, that explains it.  You must have gotten lost on your way to The Panthers are better than Seattle and here are my reasons why thread.

7 hours ago, TheRed said:

Wilson is pretty close to being just as dangerous of a passer as Rodgers in the playoffs.

Just when you thought he was going to take a huge loss on that fumble due to a bad snap from the center, he picks it up, and lobs a pass for a touchdown. Call it a fluke, luck, whatever you want, but those are the types of plays that propel teams forward in the postseason. When you add in the familiarity the Seahawks have in matching up with the Panthers, I don't think the gap between Wilson, and Rodgers is as big as you are implying in the OP. Just my opinion.

First...he did not lob it for a TD.  Lockett was tackled on the one.

Second...that play was the ENTIRE Seattle offense for the day.  They did NOTHING else.

Should be a good game, I'm sure the Panthers want to wash the bad taste out of our mouth from last year's playoffs. Seattle will be ready, Carolina will be ready, it comes down to who wants it more. On the flip side don't count out GB, Rodgers is always a threat and the Cardinals better not underestimate the Packers. 

A team with very good second and third received, paired (/thanks to) a very good qb that can expose whoever of our corners (not named Norman) f_____ up on a particular play is a real threat. 

One read Wilson does not fit the description. 

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

First...he did not lob it for a TD.  Lockett was tackled on the one.

Second...that play was the ENTIRE Seattle offense for the day.  They did NOTHING else.

I'm not sure what kind of impression you are under from my post.

My point was merely that regardless of the fragile egos of some around here, Wilson is indeed a legitimate threat. We can certainly beat the Seahawks, and we should, but don't expect them to be a pushover. It's going to be a hard fought game. These teams know each other well.

1 hour ago, Thorrez said:

A team with very good second and third received, paired (/thanks to) a very good qb that can expose whoever of our corners (not named Norman) f_____ up on a particular play is a real threat. 

One read Wilson does not fit the description. 

What has been our record against the Wilson led Seahawks again?  

We have one last minute win, the rest of our games have been losses.

To act like Seattle isn't a real threat is foolish.

Archived