• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I am giving away....

2 Panthers - Seahawks Tickets (section 522)

2 Pregame Field Passes (hottest item in Charlotte)

Who wants em? 

TO ENTER

1. Be a registered member of CarolinaHuddle.com

2. Reply to this topic with your love of the Panthers. 

Random winner will be chosen on Saturday before noon.

Tickets and field passes will be left at stadium will call. 

Keep Pounding 

panthers-redskins-2.thumb.jpg.6edee61602

I have been a panthers fan all my life. Every moment I have stuck with them. I love my team win or lose. I want them to succeed not for me. But for themselves. I will cheer all my life for these Cardiac Cats. And I will be watching them whether from the stadium, or my living room

KEEP POUNDING

I have loved the Panthers since I went to my first NFL game at Ericsson Stadium in 1996.  I would love to win the tickets because it would make the path towards winning a 3 year old bet with my buddy that much sweeter.  He's a Dolphins fan, and first team to win the SB gets a Nike Elite Jersey of their choice.  I'm thinking TD would be a solid choice!

I love my Panthers!! Whether it is getting up at 2am to drive to Spartanburg for training camp, going to FanFest, or watching the game on TV, my heart always skips a little beat when their name is mentioned! I couldn't imagine how great of an experience it would be to attend a game, and recieve on the field passes! Whether we are 15-1 or 1-15, I will always support my boys and keep pounding!!! 

@Jeremy Igo Not gonna sit here and preach to you about how I'm a bigger fan since everyone here is just as big a fan as I am and really I'm cool with any Panthers fan getting these tickets and field passes.

That being said, I've never been to a game at BoA before. Been to TC the past 2 years. I got tickets for this Seahawks playoff game a couple weeks ago and have been excited for it since then. I'm going with my father who lived most of his life in Minnesota and grew up there and is a huge Vikings fan. Despite being a Vikings fan he hasn't worn any NFL related fan gear at all since he was a kid. I (and the Seahawks' bullsh*t and luckiness) convinced him to wear some Panthers gear for this game and we'll be going decked out. Him probably with just a t shirt and me with my Kuechly limited jersey that I've been saving for this day, my Panthers boxers, socks, shorts, and division champs hat of course and if it's cold/snowing my heavy Panthers jacket that's worn out and I've been proudly wearing in Philadelphia recently and in Boston before that for years.

Would absolutely love for my already to be one of the best experiences of my life first home Panthers game (and playoff game at that) to be even better by getting to go on the field pregame. Would be just as happy getting these field passes as I would've winning the Powerball last night (actually bought a ticket with #s of my favorite Panthers players... no such luck), and if I win this randomly I would love for someone else to take the tickets to the game since I already have two. Jeremy you're the man for doing this. Not sucking up that's being completely truthful. Whoever gets these will feel like they won the lottery because of you doing such a nice gesture!

(maybe a little sucking up...)

I've been a follower of  the Panthers from Day One in Clemson,  through the good times in Erickson and almost winning a Super Bowl against the hated Patriots. Now, we're on the precipice of a Super Bowl. I want to be there when we take down the Seahawks.

It's Panthertime......

20 some odd years ago I stood in an empty field where Bank of America stadium now stands. I was part of a group of people who made a human NFL sign to have our picture taken to send to the NFL. Since we have had the team I have only been able to attend a handful of games. I would sure love to be at this one!

Archived