• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

I loved the Panthers before I spoke English! (Some still say I don't speak it tho).  Been proud member of this forum since 2003. If I win the tickets, I will take iBBB with me... Who I come to find out is my distant cousin!  There are only 2 Carolina Panthers from Moldova a country on the middle of butt fuging no where and we both are members on here and wish to support our team and scream until our voices are gone.

I would love to use them.  A experience of a lifetime.  I went to fan fest this season(profile pic).  Can't really afford the tickets for the game.  I've been a Panther fan since day one.  I was young but remember my dad taking me to the season opener at Ericsson stadium.  First game but it was a preseason game.  Last game I went to Clausen was QB.  It was vs the Saints.  We got killed but I've been a fan through every season.  This season has been one of the best other than the superbowl season.  Bless me with these tickets lol.  I'm a hour from Charlotte.  If not I will enjoy it on TV with a few beers lol. 

Awesome move of yours, Igo. The thing is, I live in Canada and can't find a flight Saturday afternoon after the announcement. Friday would be fine though. Then I would put my wife and daughter on a plane Saturday afternoon. They deserve it. We are a die hard Panthers fan family and come down 2-3 times a year for a game at BoA. Our last game was MNF against the Colts. Heavy rain, 4 hrs of standing, no voice after. Worth every penny. Go Panthers!

Archived