• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't Sleep? This WON'T Help

Lilsmitty09

Neither can I. I am on the back half of a 16 hour shift. I will get home at around 8 and then sleep for a few and then get up to watch the first half at home and the second half at work for my next 16 hour shift. I am amped for this game. I am nervous because so much is riding on it.  The though of another exit in the quarterfinal round is sickening. We have to win tomorrow. Losing is not an option. 

54 minutes ago, Semaj said:

Neither can I. I am on the back half of a 16 hour shift. I will get home at around 8 and then sleep for a few and then get up to watch the first half at home and the second half at work for my next 16 hour shift. I am amped for this game. I am nervous because so much is riding on it.  The though of another exit in the quarterfinal round is sickening. We have to win tomorrow. Losing is not an option. 

Thats a lot of hours in short amount of time. What job require you to work 16 hr shift at atime..

Yeah its a huge game, everyones going to be rooting hard for them to win!

43 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Thats a lot of hours in short amount of time. What job require you to work 16 hr shift at atime..

Yeah its a huge game, everyones going to be rooting hard for them to win!

I am a nurse. Just like Gaylord Focker. Lol

It's my normal weekend schedule 3pm to 7am sat and sun. Does seriously suck as a huge Panthers fan though. 

Archived