• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MY PSL ACCOUNT GOT PICKED !!!!!!

Go To Girl

7 minutes ago, Montsta said:

That is so awesome. I can't believe I'm 45 minutes away from the stadium and can't go. I gave myself a cap of $5K and it's looking like $8K minimum for two tickets. 

I'm still gonna do the week of festivities in SF though if anyone wants to meet up. 

At the very least, you should open your doors and welcome in all visiting Panther fans to crash on your couch and whatnot.

33 minutes ago, Go To Girl said:

Go To Girl checking in again.  Just got off the phone with the panthers - WE GOT PICKED IN THE SUPERBOWL LOTTERY !!!!!!!. The guy on the phone was just as excited as me ..... apparently I am the first person he got to say yes to.  My husband and I paid out the nose to go to Houston.  BOOM.  (original PSL holder x 3 seats)

>disappears again<

Hoping Tyler gets the option to purchase as an employee of the team. We should find out today! 

9 minutes ago, Montsta said:

That is so awesome. I can't believe I'm 45 minutes away from the stadium and can't go. I gave myself a cap of $5K and it's looking like $8K minimum for two tickets. 

I'm still gonna do the week of festivities in SF though if anyone wants to meet up. 

Are you serious? Even for nose bleeds?

11 minutes ago, Panthers_Lover said:

They mailed letters Friday. Winners should receive them today or tomorrow. My guess is that she called them. I called and was told mine was not selected.

Me too.  Didn't get picked in 2003 either but still bought tickets and made the trip.  If anybody is planning to go, spend a few days.  The days leading up to the Super Bowl are a blast.

If you call the ticket office, press '1' and speak with the customer service folks.  They will check your PSL account number to see if you were selected.  Otherwise, letters should be coming soon for those that got lucky. 

6 minutes ago, tailg8or said:

Me too.  Didn't get picked in 2003 either but still bought tickets and made the trip.  If anybody is planning to go, spend a few days.  The days leading up to the Super Bowl are a blast.

If you call the ticket office, press '1' and speak with the customer service folks.  They will check your PSL account number to see if you were selected.  Otherwise, letters should be coming soon for those that got lucky. 

Thanks for the info, both of ya. I can't wait to check the mail now!

Archived