• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Rivera will be the next Bellicheck/Brady for next decade..

PanthersUnited

Besides the obvious of being stoked for making the SB I am also so pumped that this team has dynasty written all over it.. Tom Brady is 37 years old, Cam is only 26! That means AT worst barring unforeseen injuries or catastrophe that Cam has another decade of solid play in him! 

Look at the Patriots, what other all stars has that team had over the last several years?! If you have a franchise QB you can compete for years and years. Now the Ravens might be an exception but they peaked and won the SB at the wrong time because that team was filled with very old players, same can be said for the Steelers..

but us?! We have a franchise MLB and franchise QB with more than a decade left dominance left in them. Rivera isn't old and while Gman only having a few years of being GM left, I have faith he will have groomed Beane the right way to be the heir apparent.

This team will be the next Patriots of the next decade (minus the cheating ofcourse) 

We're built nothing like the Patriots at all and have different philosophies and Rivera and Cam couldn't be more different than Brady and Belichick. In success I certainly hope we'll surpass what they've done by cheating without having to cheat ourselves but predicting that is ridiculous right now.

Our team success as a whole depends on both lines Doing well but having a confident franchise QB helps a ton. So in saying that if we dominate the next 2 yrs then we can start the talk of maybe comparing us to the pats remember we are only a year and some change away from cam having 2 seconds if that to throw. 

Archived