• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ball back in Delhomme's hands ... just the way opponents like it

St. Bernardus

This was written by the Flacons former beat writer, so take this with a grain of slat.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d812aa9bc&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

The season opener in 2006 between Atlanta and Carolina is when the book on Jake Delhomme, written by opposing teams' scouts, took full form. Newly acquired defensive end John Abraham was having the game of his life, staying in Delhomme's face, sacking him twice and forcing Delhomme to lose two fumbles.

garbage? i actually thought this was a pretty good write-up.

Ok you're right. I reread it and it wasn't that bad... except it really doesn't say anything other than Delhomme can do really bad and he can do really good. Perhaps someone who doesn't log onto the Huddle every day or two would get more out of it.

Ok you're right. I reread it and it wasn't that bad... except it really doesn't say anything other than Delhomme can do really bad and he can do really good. Perhaps someone who doesn't log onto the Huddle every day or two would get more out of it.

well, yeah, it WAS redundant in that aspect... i check this board all the time and usually stay well ahead of NFL.com articles in that aspect.

Archived