• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is this year's surprise star in the sb

w280sax

15 minutes ago, pstall said:

The Panthers running game is going to be the key. My early bold prediction is they break the SB rushing record.

In his rookie season, Timmy Smith (who?) set a Super Bowl rushing record, gaining 204 yards and scoring two touchdowns in Super Bowl XXII. His efforts helped lead the Redskins to a 42-10 victory over the...

wait

for

it

Denver Broncos

I remember that game.

Im telling you. Carolina will be a little more run heavy and very selective with the pass. They will take their deep shots but i don't think Cam throws more than 25 times.

I have Cam getting two 25 plus yard runs and at least a 30 yd td on the ground. He gets between 80-100 on the ground. 

46 minutes ago, Johnny Fever said:

Gano's 64-yarder to win the game in triple OT.

I'm not sure I could take triple ot which would be amazing since a sb has still never been to ot.

I don't think any coach would try that long of a fg though in ot because if you miss, that would give the opponent the ball at your 46 and nearly ensure they get a game winning fg.

Gano could be the unsung hero for sure though.

3 hours ago, Raskle said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that CAP has a huge second half for us, working the ground game with Stewie to keep us rolling on offense after we go up big in the first.

Doubt he'll even be active...

2 minutes ago, w280sax said:

I'm not sure I could take triple ot which would be amazing since a sb has still never been to ot.

I don't think any coach would try that long of a fg though in ot because if you miss, that would give the opponent the ball at your 46 and nearly ensure they get a game winning fg.

Gano could be the unsung hero for sure though.

We would try it if there was like 3 seconds left in the 3rd OT period.

Archived