• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is this year's surprise star in the sb

w280sax

Last year, Chris matthews, wr for seattle, was the best the best player no one really expected to contribute.  Of course seattle lost but he was a dark horse mvp candidate if they had won.  He has since been cut and later signed by baltimore.

My question is what panther (or bronco if you must) will make a big contribution to the game that no one would expect?  It could be one big play that changes the game or just a good overall game from somewhere unexpected.

I'm going to guess teddy williams will force a big fumble on a punt or kickoff return.

36 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Shaq. Either an int return or a fumble return. 

I gotta go with Shaq as well. he hasn't created a lot of buzz this season, but IMO is on the cusp of kicking serious ass. He should get a lot more snaps with TD being hurt.

I would also loooooove to see Funchess catch a couple of touch downs or Fozzy get to the endzone, but Shaq has the edge IMO.

6 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Boston. I think he is getting it together and may see more action if we can get ahead quick and force them to lean away from the run. 

This wouldn't surprise me though, he had an int  last week and a sack against Seattle. I agree that he has a big game though.

Archived