• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delhomme promises to get better

frash.exe

well then show us what you're made of, guy. I don't just want to see talking like we've always seen I want you to follow through.

"You can’t worry about making a mistake. You’ve just got to go out and play. That’s something I’ve always been able to do, and I didn’t do it well on Sunday. How do you fix it? Well, it will be fixed, I promise you. It will be fixed. I’ll be back to me."

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2009/09/panthers-qb-delhomme-promises-to-fix-problems-ill-be-back-to-me.html

I'll tell you what, if Jake can overcome his last two games, that man is one of the strongest-minded people in the world. No matter what he says, his confidence has to be as low as it can get. You rarely ever see a good to serviceable athlete just completely lose it, but when you do you never see them get it back. It will be one of the greatest stories in Panthers history to date if Jake can turn it around and lead us to the playoffs. I will have even more respect for him as a player and person than I do now.

i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt right now. next week? cross that bridge when we come to it.

i want to see how he responds. i want to see how the team responds to all of this. off the field the response has been good but the only response that matters is while the clock is running.

luckily for jake, there's only one direction he can go from here. :)

no, there's two. he can get better (yeah right)

or he can be benched (most likely not until another game or three like his last two)

my guess is, the staff will keep him in, he will continue to suck, and will be benched after mid season and we will win only 4 or 5 games the entire season.

i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt right now. next week? cross that bridge when we come to it.

i want to see how he responds. i want to see how the team responds to all of this. off the field the response has been good but the only response that matters is while the clock is running.

didn't we just see how they responded to the arizona game?

so, you want to see how they respond to a failed response?

then what, see how he responds to the bad response of a failed response?

then..... how he responds, to a ..................

Archived