• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Have you read this forum. LOL

Then this, from the same thread.

Derek Wolfe will be the best defensive lineman on the field.

Von Miller will be the best linebacker. 

Denvers pass rush and cornerbacks are on another level. Just because Carolinas is talked about by the media as being comparable doesn't mean it is true. 

Carolinas hasn't carried a team through the toughest conference in the league. Denvers defense is the star here.

• Pie 1

Just now, Panthers1990 said:

I don't understand the motivation behind the people who respond to the trolls either talking about "we own you." Lol, ok you own a "troll" on an online forum. Congrats. What an accomplishment. smh.

Whenever points are made on the Broncos forum they just call me a troll. But most of them are legally retarded

39 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Then this, from the same thread.

Derek Wolfe will be the best defensive lineman on the field.

Von Miller will be the best linebacker. 

Denvers pass rush and cornerbacks are on another level. Just because Carolinas is talked about by the media as being comparable doesn't mean it is true. 

Carolinas hasn't carried a team through the toughest conference in the league. Denvers defense is the star here.

Truly stupid.      

2 minutes ago, DBOYA said:

Damn not sure what I did but its not football being talked over here that's for sure ( maybe you're all new at this?) got attacked after the first post, real classy board you run here anyways ( good luck) tomorrow.

Then let's talk football big guy.

What do you want to break down?

2 minutes ago, DBOYA said:

Damn not sure what I did but its not football being talked over here that's for sure ( maybe you're all new at this?) got attacked after the first post, real classy board you run here anyways ( good luck) tomorrow.

This board is 1000X better than any Broncos board. Our members stack up favorably with in fanbase in the league when it comes to football knowledge.  So run along nancy if you can't handle a little smack.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, DBOYA said:

got attacked after the first post

And that never happens to us on other boards. I never go to forums for other teams because I don't troll and have no interest in debating opposing fans. Fandom is usually an emotional thing and the knee jerk reaction of 'WTF are you doing on our forum?' isn't something I want to fight right off the bat. 

If you want to post here without trolling you'll get some good, civil responses. If you want to get your back up at every stone thrown your way because you're in enemy territory, then your skin is too thin for posting on other team sites, and your expectations are unreasonable. 

• Pie 3

31 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

Its ironic because the reason I started on his was because I checked his board and the first thing I see is someone telling a panthers fan "shouldn't you be banging your sister"

Lol. That's some real in depth football talk rite der ain't it? I tell ya wut.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, DBOYA said:

It went to poo when you and all of the other Bronco cockroaches showed up.  Leave and we can get back to intelligent conversation.   Stay and we have to dumb down everything and listen to ignorant statement from you insects.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 2

I'm 33 years old and have been connected to the internet since I was 8 years old. I'm pretty sure I've never read a more stupid statement than this from the Orange Mane forum:

I'm sorry but did you seriously just say Carolina had a tougher schedule in the playoffs? I mean yeah, in theory. In reality their opponents imploded and all but handed them their Super Bowl trip on a silver platter. If you think facing Arizona with Carson Palmer, who was playing as bad as any QB I've ever seen, was tougher than facing the Patriots with Tom Brady, you have serious brain damage.

• Pie 2