• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winning with grace

SgtJoo

Is apparently not the Broncos forte.

"They haven't faced anybody. Go down the schedule. Look who they played, man. AFC South, NFC South, whatever the case may be, they haven't faced anybody like us with our team speed, with our team athleticism, our soundness, our grit. They hadn't played a real team."

"He just ain't faced nobody, man!" Harris said. "We looked at their schedule. They played the AFC South, the ... what (division) are they? NFC South? I don't know what division they are. They haven't played nobody, man! You look at their schedule and you see we're the first dogs they've played and we showed it."

http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2016/02/super_bowl_2016_trash-talking_denver_broncos_blast_carolina_panthers_for_not_playing_a_real_team.html

Thats what kills me, while the panthers take a team photo, they don't try to rub it in the faces of the opponents afterwards with meme's, or instagram posts by OTHER players...yet it happens to us plenty.  Glad we are part of a fanbase with a classy team at least.  Geez.

Meh they won, they can say what they want. The Panthers can't be dabbing and posing for pictures (which I love) and then get butthurt over what another team says.

Cam was right in what he said. If both teams play their best game, we win.

Denver played while maybe not their best game, certainly one of their best. The Panthers played their absolute worst. 

The victors are entitled to the narrative. It sucks

2 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Maybe we shouldn't be doing team photos while a game is going on, running up and down sidelines with Hulk-A-Mania poses or laughing at defenders when we blow by them for a first down. Teams take notice, we haven't won with a lot of class this year so I wasn't expecting the Broncos to act like choir boys

Oh geez, dude... Stop acting like a woman. You weren't complaining then were you? No, you were celebrating, and laughing? Ok.

They won the Super Bowl, they are going to gloat. Our players would be doing a little bit of it too.

This is just a sign that the team is feared. The Broncos didn't think they'd win and now that they have, they're having this "holy s**t we beat the Panthers" moment and then that bravado sets in. It's no surprise. Let em have it. Our future is brighter. The swag and flare will be back next year as we cruise through our schedule again. 

Archived