• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well Isn't That Convenient...

Lilsmitty09

I mean I know we played like poo. But outside of Von Miller, so did Denver. But no matter what I feel like even had we played perfect, we still would have lost because Manning and the NFL wants him out with a great sunset.

The more I think of it, the worse it hurts and makes more sense. Notice how many times on punt returns when Ted would fair catch it at the 35 or 40 yard line with great field position, there would ALWAYS be a random flag on us but they never ONCE showed a replay (when they do all the time in the regular season and even in the playoffs). Isn't it funny that ref is now 6-0 with the Broncos and his connection has a gig as a replay coordinator and is a broncos fan? Isn't it funny he grew up in Nebraska which is Bronco country? 0 penalties in the second half, picked up flags, huge moment swings from penalties that made no sense.

I'm tired of being screwed over by the NFL. I was okay with losing, but by losing I mean getting straight out beat in a fair game. Not in a one way called, let's all root and write a script for Manning Super Bowl. 

AGAIN MIKE REMMERS AND SHULA MADE US NOT DESERVE THIS WIN, BUT HAD THEY EVEN PLAYED GREAT - I STILL KNOW WE WOULD HAVE LOST.

I remember being annoyed that the Tre Boston flag wasn't shown and that they picked up a holding/illegal contact flag on the Broncos...either you see the penalty or you don't. If you threw the flag, then you saw a penalty. There isn't anything to think about, to calculate, or to consider. Not sure how that flag got picked up.

3 biggest issues I had in regards to the refs/missed calls/flags:

- #1: Cotchery's no-catch that was clearly a catch. Instead of having the ball at the 40, we are inside our 20. We all know what happened a couple of plays later. 10-0 Broncos and Cam's confidence is further hit.

- #2: Flag on Norman on the last score when it was clearly uncatchable. We hold them to 3 and things are a little more positive, and this score was the back-breaker.

- #3: Roby's clear pass interference at around the 5 yard line. We had to settle for another FG rather than have a first-and-goal.  

Like Smitty said, the combo of Miller/Ware and lack of pass protection for Cam truly cost us this game. Shula's gameplan was horrible and there was no adjustment to the Denver blitz packages. They ran man coverage, often cheated the safeties up in the box to stop the predictable running, and Shula did nothing to counter this. Where were the screen passes, the chip/support for Remmers, the jet sweeps/misdirections to slow down the pass rush?

Not blaming the refs for the loss, but several missed calls shifted momentum, killed drives and kept Denver in this game. 

1 minute ago, gofightwin said:

FACT: One of the the field judge for the Super Bowl is a Charlotte resident and who's family has/had Panthers tickets.  I know because he is a patient of my wife and has given tickets to games to their office staff this year.

No, no, no, you aren't doing it right at all. We need stuff that strengthens the case for conspiracy, not weakens it!

12 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

No, no, no, you aren't doing it right at all. We need stuff that strengthens the case for conspiracy, not weakens it!

But Clete is white and he's the ref in charge and the charlotte ref is black. They put the charlotte ref there so you couldn't say anything about the Denver ref. It's kind of like how people say Obama is in the white house so there can't be racism anymore. Plus he's a partner at a law firm in Omaha of all places. Dead give away. I also heard he has a membership at the same gym the Manning use to workout. I think it's called the Bilderburg Gym or Club? Something like that

Are we getting the tin foil hat out?  I mean, that conspiracy was just too easy.  No wonder we played so poorly, we were told to!  You see, the NFL wanted us to win, wanted Cam to melt down, wanted Manning to ride off into the sunset so that we would be sent to the Super Bowl next year, only to win and arise like a Phoenix from the ashes!  Remember, the NFL LOVES stories!!!!

My wife thought of that theory based on the whole media hub-bub...I gave her a roll of aluminium foil.  She hit me with it...

While it sounds good, it also is completely crazy.  Were any of it true, it would destroy everything the NFL has built.  Not good.

Archived