• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pre Free-Agency NFL News

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

OK someone else have at it , I'm sure I post a lot of ‏Fa stuff most could care less about here on the Ch , I get carried away sometimes lol ,Sry if I bored anyone  . 

Nah man keep it up plenty of us enjoy seeing the news you are posting. Anyone who does not appreciate it can go to another thread.

7 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

OK someone else have at it , I'm sure I post a lot of ‏Fa stuff most could care less about here on the Ch , I get carried away sometimes lol ,Sry if I bored anyone  . 

Chargers re-signed RT Joe Barksdale to a four-year contract.

Barksdale, 28, was the only Chargers' offensive lineman able to stay healthy last season, making all 16 starts while the rest of the line crumbled next to him. Barksdale had an up and down year, but received positive marks from PFF for his pass blocking on the right side. The Chargers will hope LT King Dunlap, LG Orlando Franklin, and RG D.J. Fluker can stay healthy in 2016.

Seahawks re-signed DT Ahtyba Rubin to a three-year contract.

Signed to a one-year deal last March, Rubin played 557 snaps for the Seahawks, but didn't make much of a noticeable impact aside from clogging running lanes. The soon-to-be 30-year-old will fill an early-down role again in 2016.

Thanks , I was more less saying :Someone else can keep Fa updated if they want to cause I am going to get me some sleep now  ,And if at times it looks like i am Fa spamming Sry 

--------------------------------------

‏@AaronWilson_NFL
Interest growing in potential Texans running back target Chris Ivory, up to seven teams already

By comparison.......... 

Olsen averages 70 rec and 862 yards a year with the Panthers........makes $7.5M/yr. 

Allen averages 22 rec and  261 yards a year with the Colts and makes $7.2M/yr.

Why is the Colts' GM so horrible?      I feel as if most other teams would've fired his ass by now. 

47 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

Appreciate all the work. Can't accurately gauge the Panther's chances next season if I don't know what their opponents are doing

19 minutes ago, Pox 08 said:

By comparison.......... 

Olsen averages 70 rec and 862 yards a year with the Panthers........makes $7.5M/yr. 

Allen averages 22 rec and  261 yards a year with the Colts and makes $7.2M/yr.

Why is the Colts' GM so horrible?      I feel as if most other teams would've fired his ass by now. 

Luck needz da weaponz......................

Archived