• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign DT Soliai; 2 yrs, $7M

jdpanther5

I'd like to see this happen. Takes snaps away from Star on run plays that wear Star down later in the game, which then wears down Kawann, which leads to the defense getting gashed in the 4th quarter.

Should help keep Star's feet and legs healthier, plus we need to see more of Star pass-rushing if we want to see if he should be paid as much as Kawann, who was drafted a round after Star. 

44 minutes ago, O-Ther said:

I'd like to see this happen. Takes snaps away from Star on run plays that wear Star down later in the game, which then wears down Kawann, which leads to the defense getting gashed in the 4th quarter.

Should help keep Star's feet and legs healthier, plus we need to see more of Star pass-rushing if we want to see if he should be paid as much as Kawann, who was drafted a round after Star. 

That's a good way to look at it. When I first read the news, I wasn't a fan of it. I figured just like ATL, he wouldn't fit in CAR's system since CAR defense need to get the QB more. 

Archived