• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is it different for him?

L-TownCat

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

My favorite Von Miller moment was in the 2011 season when Brady punted on third down because the Pats are up like 300 points so fug it and Miller got so butthurt about it that he started shoving Pats players and basically got manhandled by a bunch of offensive linemen it was pretty funny

My favorite Von Miller moment was when Smitty leveled him on a block.  Was during that travesty of a game vs Denver 3 or 4 years ago.

man it sure is frustrating to have to watch poo like this during the offseason when there isn't a game to look forward to... as much as i would love for cam to go head to head against him-- their combine info has them as basically the exact same guy-- i want to see a stud o-line tangle with miller. 

my hit list for 2016:

KB to end Aqib Talib's season/career

anyone to karate chop Von Miller's throat while falling on him (like he does) and send him out of the game so he can breathe

He got a ring, and MVP of the Super Bowl, he earned the bragging rights.

That being said, all this gloating has gone overboard, and you can be assured that other teams besides the Panthers have taken notice.

I don't really think you can compare this to the celebrating our team did in 2015 though. Here's the thing, it was all on the field, and it was as a team. We didn't have leaders of our team going on television loudly gloating and belittling other teams or players, or going on social media and sharing pictures making fun of players like in the OP.

7 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

don't feel like bullshitting around today so i'll be blunt

quarterback is a white man's position and a black guy who breaks into that clubhouse better prove that he "belongs"

Too bad miller Is working for the Man...

Strip sacking Cam will be the highlight of Von Miller's very good career. He's a game changer right now, but he's not actually changing the way the game is played like Cam has and continues to. He's still thinking about Cam while Cam has already moved on to the next. 

45 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Gotta lighten up, folks. We do stuff like this all the time for other teams' players.

They don't make jokes or say mean things if you aren't on their radar. We are so on everyone's radar now. Get used to it and learn to laugh.

difference here is that the chops done here, stay here.  I get media feed updates from FB of everyone retweeting this picture on ESPN and other media outlets..

19 minutes ago, Dunn said:

difference here is that the chops done here, stay here.  I get media feed updates from FB of everyone retweeting this picture on ESPN and other media outlets..

Yep, it happens all the time with good players. We've seen all sorts of things about Brady and Manning(s), Brees and Big Ben. If you're mediocre, then the jokes don't work. How many Blaine Gabbert or Chase Daniels memes do you think there are?

Now if you suck, really really suck, like Manziel... well, that's the trainwreck that keeps on giving. 

Really, though, just laugh and go on. If you let this get to you, then Cam's long career is going to be a tough one on you.

Meh. Some of ya need some hobbies or a dog.

To the victors go the spoils.  It sucks, it stings and it makes the offseason drag like an insurance seminar at 8am.

Much like when a team is accused of running up the score. The best way to quiet that is to stop the other team.

Take your medicine and let the business get handled on the field.  The opportunities to shut up the doubters will be there.

Now may i suggest model cars for some of you?

Archived