• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football Outsiders Draft Grade: Panthers DEAD Last

Saca312

I mean, from their point of view, you can't argue it looks pretty bad.  Especially that the general consensus is we could have got these guys WAY lower in the draft than we did.   It doesn't mean they won't pan out, I expect they will, at least one, it's just the value for the round wasn't that great (though Butler pick was good value I thought).    That's really my only issue, not really at the quality of the players or if they fit with our system, but WHERE we got them.   I felt the same with Shaq as well last year. 

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Here are the three football media items that get a lot of talk but are indeed completely worthless:

Mock drafts

Post draft grades

Pre-season strength of schedule

Oh and nfc east

1 hour ago, Razeyfingers said:

Has this site re-graded our draft before this one's yet? lol, Are we still last?

They aren't doing the grading. They are aggregating grades from other sources to make a GPA. Blaming FO for our poor grade for this draft is like blaming the school registrar for you having a low GPA when you should be blaming the teachers who graded your tests incorrectly.

Archived