• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunchess of Delvin: The Next "BIG" Thing?

Saca312

12 hours ago, Saca312 said:

cause I've been staring at this picture all day.

image.jpeg

(Gettleman in his youth)

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS GLORIOUSNESS???

12 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Just take a look at this 22 personel grouping.

image.png

Now have Funchess lined up as a possible hybrid TE in place of Dickson, Kelvin, and Olsen, with Tolbert, Cam, and Stew loaded and ready. It's a blood-bath waiting to happen. Defenses are just going to have to somehow account for everyone, since everyone poses as a threat.

It's a tiny, nitt-picky thing, but personally unless we get an upgrade at TE #2 I'd prefer Williams in as an extra OT...

5 hours ago, aussiePanther said:

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS GLORIOUSNESS???

It's a tiny, nitt-picky thing, but personally unless we get an upgrade at TE #2 I'd prefer Williams in as an extra OT...

Ummmm, no offense, but I'm totally coppin' that DG old pic for my profile pic.  Love it... kinda reminds me of Danny McBride

8 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Ummmm, no offense, but I'm totally coppin' that DG old pic for my profile pic.  Love it... kinda reminds me of Danny McBride

Quoting the wrong bloke @Saca312 is the one who found it, but I don't know where. May even have been on another thread here for all I know.

Edit: Gott Damn that's a sweet profile pic!

17 hours ago, Saca312 said:

You getting hard yet?

Not gonna lie, I am a little stiff.

15 hours ago, Bogart said:

That only works if the O line is clicking.  Let's hope they have a better year this season so these badass skill players can ball out.

With the exception of a breakdown in the SB, I think our O-line did a hell of a job last year, and all are returning (with Williams' rookie learning curve behind him). 

20 minutes ago, aussiePanther said:

Quoting the wrong bloke @Saca312 is the one who found it, but I don't know where. May even have been on another thread here for all I know.

Edit: Gott Damn that's a sweet profile pic!

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/sports/20160130/super-bowl-former-kingston-high-football-coach-dave-gettleman-heads-to-super-bowl-as-panthers-gm

got that sexy pic from this article.

16 minutes ago, 15 said:

damn bro OU is straight up killin it in women's athletics! I guess getting participation ribbons for your men's sports is cool too?

HAHA, don't detract away from my original statement.  You aren't slick, bruh.  

Like I said, don't worry about Miami doing things like this in an Academic season.  That poo will NEVER happen. 

44 minutes ago, 15 said:

even if we never have a season where our football and basketball teams finish in the top 10, without any championships except for two by our womens softball team and gymnastics team - do you really think I give a fug or that bothers me? hahaha

Fair enough, but just know your basketball and men's team will never end up in the Final Four for both in the same season either.  So, keep enjoying the mediocrity, good sir.  

7 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Lol at the pic of Gettleman. Dude def looks like a low level mob enforcer. The guy they bring in to rough up gamblers and neighborhood stores that don't pay up in time. 

Gettleman be driving up in his white minivan and showing up those thugs back then. 

Archived