• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 GS Warriors were the exact same team as 2016 Panthers

Hotsauce

If you want to see rigged look at Lakers vs Kings in 2001 and Heat vs Mavs in 2006. But the Warriors lost because the Splash Brothers couldn't buy a damn shot when it counted and Draymond fuged them over by getting suspended for Game 5, a game they most likely would have won if he had played.

3 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

The Warriors are a bunch of arrogant punks! They poked the bear in LeBron James and got their asses beat!!!

King James is STILL the best player in the world!

GO CAVS!!!

Lebron is a punk ass bitch. I've never seen a softer, more fragile person that is his size. 

46 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Lebron is a punk ass bitch. I've never seen a softer, more fragile person that is his size. 

He cried over the ONE foul that was called over him.

I don't want to think the NBA is rigged, but are people ignoring the fact they gained an extra half a billion dollars by this going to game 7? They didn't care who won. They cared that a game 7 happened.

2 hours ago, Montsta said:

Curry is a punk ass bitch. He got his ass exposed in the Finals for the fraud that he is and he has to have his wife to defend his battles!

4 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Fraud as being named the first unanimous  MVP in NBA history? Go back to jail Cookie

LOL

The majority of you guys are just defending Curry because he is a Panthers fan. The Warriors and their dumb ass family members shouldn't have been talking sh!t! They were up 3-1 and just HAD to poke the bear in King James. 

GO CAVS!!!! 

Some of you must not have eyeballs if you could not see that it was rigged. GS blasted the Cavs for the first two games then suddenly could not score? Sorry I don't buy that. LJ was allowed to dominate the paint and the cavs as a whole were allowed to foul and use moving screens the whole series. I just stopped watching after game 4 because it became redundant.  

37 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

LOL

The majority of you guys are just defending Curry because he is a Panthers fan. The Warriors and their dumb ass family members shouldn't have been talking sh!t! They were up 3-1 and just HAD to poke the bear in King James. 

GO CAVS!!!! 

I'm defending curry from idiots who think averaging 30 points a game 50% fg and 45% from three is being exposed. 

Gobbling up those King James nuts like every other hop on cabs fan that burned lebrons jersey the first time around. 

Archived