• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which rookie DB gets the most picks this season

Bj-Monster23

I think Bradberry gets tested and makes a couple of QB's pay, but I got my money on Zach Sanchez getting the most picks between the trio of DB's this season. I think he has a ton of playmaking potential with his instincts and could become a very good DB in the NFL.

According to what I have read, you seemed to pick the one of the 3 whos truggled most, and may not see the field much at all in the beginning of the season. 

I think it will be Bradberry with the most picks, followed by Worley with maybe 2 or 3. Sanchez may get 1 or 2 in mop up duty when we have a huge lead.

Don't think it will be Sanchez, he will be the rotational nickel, or dime back most likely so he'll probably see the least playing time early. I think we'll see what we saw with Munnerlyn his final season. Bene, and Bradberry will start in the base 4-3 defense, and when we go nickel Bene, will play the nickel spot with Worley on the outside unless Lou Young or McClain step up in camp. 

So IMO Bradberry has the best chance just based on snap counts, so I'd have to go with Bradberry, however for some reason I can't shake the gut feeling when it comes to Worley >>> He had more in our Madden Online Franchise lol. 

Archived