• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A detailed look at the Panthers scoring success of 2015

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, TheRed said:

At one point weren't we in the bottom of the league in red zone scoring percentage heading into the end of 2014?

I recall a clear decline for quite awhile there.

The improvement that followed had a lot to do with a better run game, but Shula also successfully managed to get his head out of his ass for just about the entire 2015 season. That is until he decided to save his "Teddy Ginn behind center!!!" play for the fuging Super Bowl.

And also because, for the first time since Cam left college, he was 100% healthy.

Hard to believe he was playing on a bum ankle/cracked ribs/cracked vertebrae for pretty much his entire first 4 years in the league.

Great thread as usual! July is the month were I watch all of the previous season's games again, and although I always look forward to it, this year especially so. I cant watch the last game of the season though, propably never will, but since its always better to watch games were we end up with a W, this July should especially be a good one with the season the Panthers had. Will definitely keep these stats in my mind when watching =)

11 minutes ago, Norway said:

Great thread as usual! July is the month were I watch all of the previous season's games again, and although I always look forward to it, this year especially so. I cant watch the last game of the season though, propably never will, but since its always better to watch games were we end up with a W, this July should especially be a good one with the season the Panthers had. Will definitely keep these stats in my mind when watching =)

I imagine you're not the only one who'll be doing that in July.  It would be fun to have a pinned thread where people post the things they notice while rewatching the games this next month.

We had the best year weve ever had last year. In every statistical category. If we can do atleast 3/4 of that next year we still land 12-4. KB being back is amazing but Josh and the youth of our dbs is going to really give us the answer to this season.

Hey all, I probably should have mentioned this up top, but given that I'll be contributing on the Huddle home page from time to time, I've just this week created a Twitter account I can use for Panthers stuff.

PanthersFan_inAfrica

@PanthersFan_Afr

Yes, I spend most of each year in Africa working on relief & development programs.  The lack of opportunities for social activities where I live and work has a lot to do with how much time I've been spending on the Huddle in the past 12 months...!

I don't know how often I'll tweet, but it would be fun if I can regularly send out a "Panthers Stat of the Day" or something...  I've done that both yesterday & today, but I doubt it will be a daily thing.

Archived