• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eminem is the best rapper of all time

stankowalski

6 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Anyone is entitled to their opinion - i don't care even if he had Cottonmouth Kings and ICP in his Top 5, it doesn't matter.. good for him (BTW, Em is in my top 10 for sure)..

BUT to say Em "appropriated black music and made it better just like Elvis did with Rock n Roll" – that's ignorant to say the least.. AND then to double-down and back it up with the comment, "all rappers talk about is who they shot and who they fugged.." – now if that isn't outlandish, i don't know what it.. especially from someone who is admittedly is "not a fan of rap"..

I would break it down more but am not going to waste my time..

I guess I just didn't look too hard into his statement and take it that literal.   I can see how I could look at it that statement different though.

Tech has so much material it is hard to choose from. I had to try and pick stuff that was just him on songs and not other people, even though Now It's On has Lejo... I just love Tech's verses in that and anyone who incorporates the words "colloquialism" or "nongonococcal urethritis" into their rhymes is pretty ridiculous in my book.

18 hours ago, CRA said:

How dare you insult the Ice man!!!!

go Ninja! go Ninja! go Ninja go!!!! Eminem was only in a dumb movie about himself.  Vanilla Ice would have smoked B Rabbit and Poppa Doc with his Turtle rap skills!

He was the best at getting his ankles grabbed...

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

He was the best at getting his ankles grabbed...

Oh...I see now what is going on.  You one of dem Marky Mark fan boys huh. Yeah, Marky Mark had some dope rhymes but sorry my friend, Ice man is the still the GOAT.

I'm slowly turning into my dad.  I don't really listen to much new music anymore.  I just basically listen to talk/sport radio or music from the 90s that grew up on.

I legitimately yelled at my son yesterday about climbing on the furniture.  I then had to go to the "bathroom' and sit on the toilet.  I didn't need to poop but just needed a moment to reflect on the realization that I officially became my dad.   

42 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Some of my favorite "white rappers" ...

Eyedea (of Eyedea & Abilities)

Madchild (of Swollen Members)

Slug (of Atmosphere)

Aesop Rock

Mac Lethal

Sage Francis

Sole

Doseone (of Deep Puddle Dynamics)

Adeem (of Glue)

Qwel

:)

Brother Ali

Yelawolf

Rittz

Action Bronson

Wreckonize (I think?)

Ubiquitous

and the most obvious, the Beastie Boys

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Oh...I see now what is going on.  You one of dem Marky Mark fan boys huh. Yeah, Marky Mark had some dope rhymes but sorry my friend, Ice man is the still the GOAT.

I'm more heavy D and the boys kinda dude. 

Archived