• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rogue One

R0CKnR0LLA

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2016 at 3:11 PM, SmokinwithWilly said:

The only thing that could make this star wars better is watching jar jar binks have his skin slowly peeled off by light saber. We deserve that after the Phantom menace.

Dude, Jar Jar is the villain controlling EVERYTHING from the beginning.   Go read up on Jar Jar theory.   There is proof in the first movie that he's doing jedi-type abilities and then he starts puppet mastering everyone on the council.  He's still running the show on Force Awakens but people have no idea.

LOL but look up the theory though it's great.

8 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Dude, Jar Jar is the villain controlling EVERYTHING from the beginning.   Go read up on Jar Jar theory.   There is proof in the first movie that he's doing jedi-type abilities and then he starts puppet mastering everyone on the council.  He's still running the show on Force Awakens but people have no idea.

LOL but look up the theory though it's great.

When the Phantom Menace was released, I was dating this really really hot girl who actually wanted to see Star Wars. I thought everything was great. Then she started talking in that stupid ass voice non stop. After about 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore. I was cock blocked by Jar Jar Binks. For that reason alone, that character deserves to die a slow painful death. 

• 1 month later...

Archived