• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr Scot's favourite play from SF

London Loves Luke

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Like Norwell's fire, but yeah not my favorite play.

Top 10 though, for me. 4 TD's, KB super catch, Cams 20ish yard run(Kalil blocked at least 3 different people), Bradberry's first int, then this. Maybe 2-3 more that I'll think of as soon as I hit "Submit Reply". I did rewind and watch this 3 times when it happened...I love watching fat guys run.

What would've been even better was if that whole sequence never happened in the first place. Good hustle, though.

Now, if I'd have to guess Mr. Scot's favorite play, it would be the one where the Uglies parted the SF defense like the Red Sea for Fozzy to run through. 

15 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

What would've been even better was if that whole sequence never happened in the first place. Good hustle, though.

Now, if I'd have to guess Mr. Scot's favorite play, it would be the one where the Uglies parted the SF defense like the Red Sea for Fozzy to run through. 

More my style, yeah.

Loved what Norwell did here (and the gif is very cool) but this was a play that made me wince when it happened.

Archived