• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Vikes game could be moved.

nctarheel0619

Just now, Randolph Panther said:

South Carolina is @ Kentucky this weekend.  That would be the perfect place to move it to and I could still go.  It would probably still be a sellout also.  

Clemson plays at Georgia Tech, and NC State is off this week.  There are three different College Stadiums that have accommodations for an NFL team they can use.  Moving it to Atlanta or Washington is horrible.  

5 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

.....  Moving it to Raleigh, or Clemson (both not playing at home this weekend) would make the most sense from a cost perspective.  .....Shakes head.  So fuging stupid.   

It would also give all the people who actually have tickets a much easier ability to go to the game.  How they manage exchanging the tickets they have to seats in any venue would be difficult though in that scenario. 

Just now, grateflday said:

It would also give all the people who actually have tickets a much easier ability to go to the game.  How they manage exchanging the tickets they have to seats in any venue would be difficult though in that scenario. 

That's my point exactly.  The NFL moves this from Charlotte, and moves it out of both states.  They're thinking about cost perspective, and what revenue they can generate.  What revenue can they get while playing a game in a stadium nobody gives a poo about in Atlanta or Washington?  I have no clue.  

1 hour ago, Louie said:

Why aren't white people or cops protesting or tearing crap up? To suggest the CMPD rides around and throws guns down after they find someone to shoot is ignorant. I guess you can just go on down to uptown later and join in.

Why do all your white sheets have holes cut in them?

But seriously, 13% of the population and they're 26% of shooting deaths by police officers. Stats don't lie. Now I hope you have a burning permit for that cross.

35 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Yeah, I'm not traveling to shitty ass Atlanta, or Washington to watch my team play a Regular Season game when I have to work Monday.  Good job NFL if they do that.  Cheap bastards.  

Atlanta is a horrible city. I would only drive there to watch us beat their shitty team. Not the Vikings 

1 hour ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

its too many different stories floating where doubt is a big influence from me...I saw an eyewitnesses video yesterday which was on MSNBC today that goes against the police events..

Police say one thing, witnesses saying another..I mean damn who is lying and who isn't?

If the family came out today after seeing the video and said they didnt see a threat from the victim would you return to being skeptical? I'm posing the same question as you asked me earlier..

This one? Where they show a picture where the gun is on the ground next to the dead guy? http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/person-shot-charlotte-protests-after-fatal-police-shooting-keith-scott-n652331

Archived