• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Remmers was our highest graded Offensive Player

Rags

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Then you're on record being a piece of crap.

I'm on the record to make this team better and when my prediction is true your gonna eat this crow big time :)

BTW what's your stance on Kapernick. I'm on the record for Remmers, time for you to state yours     Mr. Douche

7 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

I'm on the record to make this team better and when my prediction is true your gonna eat this crow big time :)

BTW what's your stance on Kapernick. I'm on the record for Remmers, time for you to state yours     Mr. Douche

Do your parents know you're online posting stupid crap like this?

6 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Stop avoiding the question Mr. Douche 

Nothing to avoid, kid. I discussed Kaepernick in an appropriate thread.

You can continue trying to deflect from the fact that you're hoping for our own players to get hurt. Doesn't matter though. People have already seen you being a douchebag.

I'm hoping either you grow out of this silliness or your parents teach you better priorities before you reach 18.

I'd guess they'd be embarrassed if they saw how their kid was acting.

19 hours ago, panthers55 said:

That is exactly what I told you. Max protection is a philosophy and cab be run with different personnel groupings and formations. What makes it max protection is whether everyone stays in to block on a pass. But you can run or pass out of those formations as well.  If you can't even understand that, I am wasting.my time here..

And yeah you can blitz with 5 receivers in several ways. You seem the only one in over your head.

Why the hell did you even replied to me? your spewing nonsense I already know. And your the one who said "same formation"

Archived