• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Hope the rest of the Huddle joins me in sticking to wining routines!

If the Panthers lose I will have to take the blame. The Sunday we defeated San Francisco I played guitar in church. I'm not a member of the church, only a freelance musician that happened to get a gig on a Sunday. Anyway I got home right before the game started and was forced to miss the pregame. I have not been asked to play this morning, but if it helps I'll practice instead of watching the pregame.

2 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Ok y'all.  Just want to let you know I'm making a big sacrifice for today's W.

I'm staying at my house rather than going in to my office 10 minutes away.  Here at my house I have lousy internet, so can only listen to the radio audio, not watch the live gamepass broadcast.

But, I watched gamepass live at my office for our two losses, and was at home listening to the radio for our win against SF.  So I'm doing my part to do what works and help us get the W.

Also, this means I won't be doing any kind of game tweet thread during the game today..  Did them vs Denver & Min, but not against SF.  

Hope the rest of the Huddle joins me in sticking to wining routines!

Sometimes I like listening better watching. 

Big plays are fuging epic in my head!

Thanks for the sacrifice, my monstrous family (21) are all headed to the place we watched us whip SF.

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

I can always watch the replay tomorrow afternoon..  I'm ok with listening to the radio this week. 

I was at the office far too much this past week, two mornings starting at 6:45 a.m..  And the coming weeks look to be as busy.   So, I'm actually glad to be at home today.  I'm enjoying the time with the local family I share a house with.  Playing word games with the kids, and about to make a batch of Nutella filled crepes which has become a Sunday tradition.

sounds lovely

Archived