• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team will make the playoffs

Randolph Panther

I really feel we make the playoffs, and win our division.  Probably not 12-4 or 13-3 but we will win the playoffs. We are a little snake bit right now but I feel we win 6/7 to get to 7-4.  Just got to hang in there.  We have a good coach that will get this team focused and I look forward to seeing how it goes.  Already pumped about Monday Night Football.

Atlanta's offense is really good. When we won the division at 7-8-1, all 6 of the other team's units were below average. Atlanta is definitely a top 3 offense this season, regardless of their defense, so we won't be winning the division at anything less than 10-6.

Now the Bucs really stink, I'll give you that. But if we struggled to score against Atlanta's bad defense, I don't see how we keep up with the Saints.

I actually agree with you, our division sucks so much that we could end up winning it by going 7-9. I'm not sure that is a good thing tho, we will be stuck with  Shula for another year, and not many changes will happen since we are still a "Playoffs" team.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We are not going to the playoffs. Way too many holes not addressed. On top of that we don't have good enough coordinators to compensate for not having a stacked team. 

That's fair. I'm just confused on how we have holes. We went 15-1 last season. Offense should be better with KB back. The d lost JNO, Allen, Roman and Tillman. Tillman missed like 10 games, Allen had maybe one sack, and I hate saying it, but losing Harper hurt a lot as well as JNO. That being said, why is the O bad? I can sort of see why the d is, but we still shouldn't be this bad.

3 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Atlanta's offense is really good. When we won the division at 7-8-1, all 6 of the other team's units were below average. Atlanta is definitely a top 3 offense this season, regardless of their defense, so we won't be winning the division at anything less than 10-6.

Now the Bucs really stink, I'll give you that. But if we struggled to score against Atlanta's bad defense, I don't see how we keep up with the Saints.

Atlanta looks great on O. We just have to hope they fizzle out like they did last year, I think they started 5-0. That and we need to get our act together.

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

That's fair. I'm just confused on how we have holes. We went 15-1 last season. Offense should be better with KB back. The d lost JNO, Allen, Roman and Tillman. Tillman missed like 10 games, Allen had maybe one sack, and I hate saying it, but losing Harper hurt a lot as well as JNO. That being said, why is the O bad? I can sort of see why the d is, but we still shouldn't be this bad.

Well we had like a bajillion turnovers and points of turnovers from great field position last year so that's a factor.

It's not the loss that bothers me. I actually had us splitting with Atlanta this year (and sweeping The Bucs and Saints). It was how we looked losing. Worrying about the secondary and it being the main reason we lost, worrying about the Pass rush and it being the second reason we lost. Idk.

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

1)JNo locked down one side of the field and allowed pass rush to get there. 2) There was no road map to beat us on offense, now there is. 3) We are missing leaders like Tillman and Harper who would push others. 

Even after that McD nor Shula has adjusted to different people. It's the same plan as last year and it's not working because this is not last year. Like why the he'll do we even have Shaq if he is not a pass rushers and why the he'll do we have KB if we don't uses I'm in different ways than Ginn. When was the last time you have seen Shula adjust to poor line play?  Or McD adjust to Julio ripping us apart. Yup never happens, we either win with talent or lose. 

Archived