• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6-3

unicar15

I actually don't disagree that these are games we should probably win, though KC is a lot better than the final score last night.

Ultimately though, I really don't know if I feel this organization has really earned success. The inherent problems in our philosophy have really damaged us this season, and when the criticisms that we haven't beaten anybody start inevitably rolling in, it'll be hard to say that it won't be deserved.

We have to somehow find our swagger. No babying and coddling. Own up to your mistakes, be better at your position and make it gel. After the butt kicking yesterday, Cam and TD going down, they have to come out and have a good week of practice and play a pissed off game. They need to be able to feed off of each other. 

No pass rush. Safeties are trash. And corners who can't be expected to cover long enough. Yep 6-3 seems legit SMH. Winston Brees and Palmer will tear us a new one! How slow did our secondary look last night? Then you got martin, cooks, johnson and all there crew. Seriously if we get to 7-9 at this point with the pure putrid that's wearing the uniform in certain positions I'd celebrate like its the new millennium.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived