• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were the Big Cat....what would you do?

Cat Fanboy

Curious to see what the Huddlers would do if they owned the Panthers. For myself:

1. Extend Fox's contract. No better way to show trust in the man. Best coach we ever had.

2. Give Hurney a raise. Show support for some really great moves. First round talent at 2nd round prices? Jackpot!

3. Bring Peppers to the carpet and point blank ask him if he still wants out. If he does, tell him to sign whatever he needs to and trade the man ASAP.

4. Trade for Derek Anderson. Let him back Jake up in 2010 and than give him the job.

5. Fix the D line. I don't have the answers.

I ask the Huddle to do some critical thinking of their own. The media yank and pull us like sheep - dont follow the crowd.

Jake Bashing - Dont bring up stats from a game last year, it doesn't make sense. We have ALL seen great QB's have horrible games (Warner, Favre, Manning). He has had bad games, but MORE often than not hes a great leader/general. I would take 300 yd games myself and say thank you. Cutler, Romo - other 'better' QB's throw 3 pics and ....no one says anything... thats because the Media doesn't turn their flame thrower on them. Why should WE?

Fox Bashing - He cant help injuries, and he wont give into the media fools. I am glad we have someone like him rather than some 'blowhard'.

Peppers - So all the anger has to come from sense of 'betrayal'...the man is a beast. There isnt a TEAM out there that wouldn't want him so quit pushing him away. YES I wish he would play even better but I dont think it warrants burning him at the stake.

So lets hear it! What would you do as Owner? :)

Archived