• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Just really happy he's better," teammates of Cam

truthjuice

"Just really happy that he's better," center Ryan Kalilicon-article-link.gif said. "To have Cam not feeling like he was last week and seeing him more like himself was really good for all of us."

Said fullback Mike Tolberticon-article-link.gif: "It was fun to see our captain, our leader back on the field. The same bright smile, the same energy, same Cameron Jerrell Newton that we all know on this team. It was fun having him back on the field."

http://m.panthers.com/s/30848/embeddedNewsPath?newsGuid=bb28cd2d-b185-4bb2-8b31-eaef10028052

was he not available to the media today because he is still technically in protocol?

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

shine on, sunbeam.

i hope he infects the rest of the team with it. god knows we need it.

If he has this good energy, they should be able to pick up on that. When he's frustrated, they tend to be the same. If his spirits are high, his energy is good, he's focused, it's all good. 

People on here said he was no leader. They said he was too cocky and arrogant. They said he needed to take notes from DA. He was getting attacked from every which angle, from out and inside the fanbase...just goes back to what a select few of us have been saying all along; this team is a direct reflection of Cam. He is the leader. When he's out of sync and not having fun, you see it through the whole team. He's been out of sync since the start of the season. The week off was needed. I think we see the old, dance machine, first down pointing Cam from here on out. Will have to wait on the group pictures until we get back above .500, but we'll get there. 

37 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

shine on, sunbeam.

i hope he infects the rest of the team with it. god knows we need it.

3 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

People on here said he was no leader. They said he was too cocky and arrogant. They said he needed to take notes from DA. He was getting attacked from every which angle, from out and inside the fanbase...just goes back to what a select few of us have been saying all along; this team is a direct reflection of Cam. He is the leader. When he's out of sync and not having fun, you see it through the whole team. He's been out of sync since the start of the season. The week off was needed. I think we see the old, dance machine, first down pointing Cam from here on out. Will have to wait on the group pictures until we get back above .500, but we'll get there. 

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

he's heard it all.... he is going to rip 11 wins now just to piss off Trent game manager Dilfer

I feel like we are going to dominate Sunday. Also, wasn't it Hasselbeck who ripped on him the most Monday night? Said he was stupid or something? Wasn't Matt the same person during a coin flipped said they want the ball and are gonna score? Didn't they lose after he said that? Who is stupid now? That's not how a qb should act what a disgrace. What a dumb guy. See what I did there?

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I feel like we are going to dominate Sunday. Also, wasn't it Hasselbeck who ripped on him the most Monday night? Said he was stupid or something? Wasn't Matt the same person during a coin flipped said they want the ball and are gonna score? Didn't they lose after he said that? Who is stupid now? That's not how a qb should act what a disgrace. What a dumb guy. See what I did there?

Yeah that was him.. he is a dipshit, I always mute him and the MNF crew.

15 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Nice avi. Aggie Pride!!

20 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

THIS.

I'm really happy he's back too, I mean it. I know I'm a fan of another team, but Cam is a unique talent that I want to stay healthy. The league is more fun with him in it.

Sure, I want the Falcons to win, but I don't want his  brains scrambled now or later in life. He's a good guy. He scares me every time he takes the field against the falcons, doesn't mean I root for him to be hurt.

Cam made the panthers and the NFL Fun to watch 

if you  hated him, you want to see him get tackled for a loss

If you lived him you hope for good cam vs, bad cam

that smile

I think really that is what has made this year so hard, from the belief that with Luke and Cam the Panthers were special

then came this year and it's like the gloom of that super bowl loss just won't go away

Archived