• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera presser

CarolinaSunday

1 hour ago, carolinajay said:

giphy.gif  

The Giants/Jets owners do not want to win either because they have the NFL shield midfield. Another dumb argument. will the panthers logo really make a different on OFF/DEF/ST?

The shield is at the 50 in NJ because 2 teams share the field. That's not the case here.

3 hours ago, Marguide said:

The shield is at the 50 in NJ because 2 teams share the field. That's not the case here.

I'm well aware Jets/Giants share the same field. The NFL Shield in the middle of the field argument is so dumb that I used that as a example.

Its silly to think that because the NFL shield is at midfield that Jerry Richardson doesn't care about winning but after reading his posts i'm not surprised that he is stuck on stupid trivial things like that. 

52 minutes ago, Benotheking said:

Yet people will still believe that it's not Ron fault.

What do you want him to say? The damned line sucks? Was it his fault last season when the line was getting pressure? What's changed? Give me a break! You're talking about a two-time COTY!

38 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I admire Rivera's ability to keep an even keel. He did what Cam could not do yesterday.

Do what? These are just the same canned John Foxesque shift the blame answers we've been seeing all along from Ron.

As for Newton. He hates losing, you shove a microphone in his or anyone else's face literally right after a loss against a bitter division rival on the road, you're not going to get sunshine, and rainbows. If a press conference is what it takes to get your attention as a fan, you are simply doing it wrong. I don't give a damn if any of our players walk out of these press conferences. All it is is a shitshow where our local media digs for a story to selfishly further their own interests anyways. This bullshit literally has less than zero impact on whether we win or lose on gameday.

4 hours ago, carolinajay said:

giphy.gif  

The Giants/Jets owners do not want to win either because they have the NFL shield midfield. Another dumb argument. will the panthers logo really make a different on OFF/DEF/ST?

No it's about saying you're done taking it up the rear for the league. The Jets/Giants aren't consistently rail roaded by officials and bs league decisions. If you didn't get that from the post and think that has anything to do with the 3 phases of the game you are twice as retarded as I already think you are. Follow along kiddo it's not hard.

I'll help some more since you need it. The shield at mid field represents the shield above all else and we are saying that should change...the team should be more of a priority than his love for the league. Ya know ...like most teams.

Archived