• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just thought about something regarding this season.

CPF4LIFE

Im looking around and all i see are fans talking about how boring the NFL has been so far this season. Ratings are down and week to week games have been terrible. It Just now stood out to me how important the Panthers were to the league last year because without us going almost undefeated and attention we are looking at the same situation this year far as the league. I know there are a lot people happy the panthers are losing but at the end of the day we were the team EVERYBODY watched. Our games were exciting along with Cam, the dabbing, and celebrations. Even this year there arguably hasnt been a more exciting game then the opener against Denver. People hated us but they tuned in and now they are missing us underneath all the disappointment. Lol The Vikings are the only undefeated team left but they boring as hell to watch far as league standards. Not sayin this really matters the most because a Championship does at the end of the day, but outside of that its just very telling at this point that the league is really missing the excitement we brought last year or at least it would really help right now. But considering how we have got the short end of the stick on so many things since last year ended, im not sorry the NFL is suffering for anything. They can kiss my ass. It could pick up but I could care less if it doesnt.

I respect all y'all but this "fug the NFL, we wuz robbed" getting a little old. I don't think the NFL is producing a diminished product. Just talk to bills fans, they are fired up. I think we just got a bunch of panthers fans who don't like to watch us get waxed every week

Cheer up Sally's. NFL is fine, just we suck. But there is a difference

Also I find it funny that some NFL analyst after the SB and the start of the season said Cam was the face of the NFL. He might be from a fan's perspective as the most recognizable athlete but from an internal standpoint I have a hard time believing that the NFL itself sees him that way 

The NFL thought they were doing everybody a favor trying to poo on us and bring us down, when in reality they just hurt themselves

They tried to eliminate Cam fun and now everybody is tired of the penalties for celebrations. Even the players are still doing it, they dont care. fug a roger goodell 

Fans are starting to see the hypocrisy. Rice/ Hardy and Brown.

Players can't celebrat. 

NFL says they want to protect players, but even fans that aren't fans of the Panthers or Cam are seeing the difference in the way he's treated.

and the games on Thursday and Mondays have sucked.

The NFL did not tell the Panthers to:

- Cut Steve Smith

- Rescind Josh Norman

- Tender Greg Hardy instead of bringing Julius Peppers back.

- Load up rookie DBs for the secondary as target dummies.

- Bring in 1 DE prospect in 3 off season and tie all the team's edge rushing hopes to him - Kony Ealy.

- Invest 10m into Oher and Remmers

- load up on receivers who catch the ball 50% or less

- ignore the need for a 3rd down slot receiver

- refuse to obtain a viable #2 TE

- neglect a legit back up RB behind an injury prone Stewart.

- over pay bottom tiet talent

- over pay a kicker and punter

- trade away several draft picks for players the Panthers would cut or refuse to retain

- draw out contract negotiations to cause distractions during the season

- refuse to spend money when you have money

The Panthers did it to themselves, and I feel for the players who have been blindsided by the front office.

Broken recor...broken recor...broken recor...bump...broken record is broken.

The NFL did not tell you you had to be a fan of the Panthers either. Yet here you are.

I am just so so sorry the Panthers cannot seem to live up to your oh so lofty expectations. Damm them man. Damm them to hellz.

Archived