• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just had an epoophany: Panthers will beat the Cardinals

SCP

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

click this link and have a looksie at whose numeral uno under "No, I do not believe in this team":

No

• R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

October 12

seems i'm pretty spot on so far with the team at 1-5

that being said we're about to *** poo up with the cardinals being first up

3 hours ago, CRA said:

27-17 Cards

there just isn't a logical counter our D has for success when they run pass plays within Johnson, Fitz, Brown and Floyd.  

If we had Oher I might take us out scoring him but we are so weak at OT that it makes a difference vs a great opposing D in a game we would need to score 30

They were supposed to destroy us every time the last few times we played them. That is why you play the game.

2 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

They were supposed to destroy us every time the last few times we played them. That is why you play the game.

No. They weren't suppose to destroy last year.  It was suppose to be a great game....but it wasn't. 

I can't recall a time when they were suppose to destroy us in recent times.  Even going back to Delhommes game....no one saw that coming.

if a beatdown occurs this game....this will be the first time you could legitimately say you saw it coming 

Just now, CRA said:

No. They weren't suppose to destroy last year.  It was suppose to be a great game....but it wasn't. 

I can't recall a time when they were suppose to destroy us in recent times.  Even going back to Delhommes game....no one saw that coming.

if a beatdown occurs this game....this will be the first time you could legitimately say you saw it coming 

For almost 3 years the media has been slurping zona....saying they are the most complete team and super bowl favorites. Last year it was supposed to be revenge, they were the true #1 offense and they had the true #1 MVP of Palmer. How do you not remember any of this talk?????

5 hours ago, usmcpanthers said:

For almost 3 years the media has been slurping zona....saying they are the most complete team and super bowl favorites. Last year it was supposed to be revenge, they were the true #1 offense and they had the true #1 MVP of Palmer. How do you not remember any of this talk?????

People saying they could beat us...isn't the same thing as everyone thinking we would be destroyed.  They were generally regarded as right there with us.  Nothing wrong with that nationally. 

I don't recall any game where we were universally believed nationally that all things considered...we SHOULD lose.  COULD is something totally different. 

Archived