• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WFNZ Host Goes Full Tard On Igo

L-TownCat

Nathan Conely has been taking shots at our fearless leader since late last nigh.  Jerms has not gone quietly.  The main reason I bring this to the huddle main forum is that Nate has essentially gone out of his way to insult the huddle as a whole and quite frankly that's a no-no.

if you have a Twitter account let FNZ know that we are a large and well versed group, not to be taken lightly.  Do what the Huddle does and flex on this arrogant little sleaze ball.

but first make sure to read all the tweets first, don't go blindly attacking the guy.

Just now, Jase said:

I mean, they literally called the show "the call-up" with the hopes of coaxing people to call in, and they average about three phone calls per hour.

I always thought it was because they promoted back studio guys to host. 

I've grown to like qcb. He's about the most reasonable on that station.

10 minutes ago, Jase said:

this is what he wants us to do.

In reality he hosts a show called "the call-up" in which no one listens or even bothers to call up most of the time.

He thinks that's what he wants us to do.  I've seen the Huddle stand up for themselves and it's absolutely beautiful.

Archived