• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Bradberry beast stats

Benotheking

From PFF

Carolina Panthers at Oakland Raiders

Carolina Panthers at Oakland Raiders

27. Panthers CB James Bradberry has allowed a 51.2 percent catch rate, fifth-lowest among cornerbacks who have been thrown at five or more times.

In September, Bradberry had up and down moments with Carolina before missing time with a foot injury. Since his return over these last three weeks, he’s allowed just nine of 17 passes thrown his way to be caught for 69 total yards. This week he faces a tough challenge with Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, and Michael Crabtree. If Bradberry can turn this three-game hot streak into a four-game one, the Panthers may have something special in their left cornerback.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-32-pff-rookie-stats-to-know-for-nfl-week-12/

24 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

They are quite literally citing stats.

See, what you have to understand is that all those stats were compiled on plays that didn't matter.

Well, at least that's what this one guy told me.

Or maybe that guy's just an idiot.

29 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I like how the huddle has done a fuging 180 on Bradberry now that stats show his actually performing.  for me, the jury is still out on him.  Whats it matter if you only allow 9 of 17 passes when those 9 passes caught are for big yards.

But the thing is...they weren't for big yards.

They might be "short yardage" chunks, but I don't think I've seen a WR burn him yet after catching the ball. 

Only thing close is Brads rookie mistake against the Rams that Keenum missed by a country. 

That's it.

Just now, Saca312 said:

But the thing is...they weren't for big yards.

They might be "short yardage" chunks, but I don't think I've seen a WR burn him yet after catching the ball. 

Only thing close is Brads rookie mistake against the Rams that Keenum missed by a country. 

That's it.

Week 1 when he was out of place and whiffed tackles.

34 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I like how the huddle has done a fuging 180 on Bradberry now that stats show his actually performing.  for me, the jury is still out on him.  Whats it matter if you only allow 9 of 17 passes when those 9 passes caught are for big yards.

Yeah..  69 yards in three weeks is definitely big yards. 23 yards per game is way too much to give up 

Just now, Verge said:

Week 1 when he was out of place and whiffed tackles.

Ah. His very first NFL game. 

Dang he's a bust guys. Man, what was I thinking.

Should just discredit every game afterwards I guess. Even his week 2 game where he was graded highest CB that week, even above Norman.

Poo.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Ah. His very first NFL game. 

Dang he's a bust guys. Man, what was I thinking.

Should just discredit every game afterwards I guess. Even his week 2 game where he was graded highest CB that week, even above Norman.

Poo.

I think he is a great corner, you just said he had only one minor mistake, which is clearly not true, just pointing it out. Chill.

Archived