• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

:(

Jeremy Igo

Y'all are some shady folks, man. I know it may be time for him to go, but Tolbert was a good Panther here. Why does everyone turn on football players so fast? He's not a good player anymore and he'll be gone after the season. You've got a few more games to watch him. Enjoy them.

It's sadder to me that this wasn't a mental mistake, it was a mistake where Tolbert thought he had more juice in his legs than he does. This is what the decline of a football player looks like. 

6 hours ago, Vagrant said:

Y'all are some shady folks, man. I know it may be time for him to go, but Tolbert was a good Panther here. Why does everyone turn on football players so fast? He's not a good player anymore and he'll be gone after the season. You've got a few more games to watch him. Enjoy them.

It's sadder to me that this wasn't a mental mistake, it was a mistake where Tolbert thought he had more juice in his legs than he does. This is what the decline of a football player looks like. 

Mike is a good guy. But he's lost it. It sucks to watch a player decline slowly. 

14 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

I'm sick and tired of all of these poo players on this team keeping their damn jobs.

That narrows it down. 

Given current contracts, salary cap hits for years down the road and the depth chart, please explain who you would cut, what is the salary cap hit and for how long, and who would you replace that player with? 

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

That narrows it down. 

Given current contracts, salary cap hits for years down the road and the depth chart, please explain who you would cut, what is the salary cap hit and for how long, and who would you replace that player with? 

Cut Tolbert I don't know the salary cap hit or savings but a traffic cone can do as much as he has. 

I dont believe Lee ward or Rockhead could be any less productive. And I know they cheaper. 

Archived