• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks Gameday thread....

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I wouldn't bet on it. Ours is Horrendous. The only advantage we have is Tom Cable to patch it up. Guess we'll find out in the battle of the weak-ass O-lines though... lol

I promise you that you don't have anyone as bad as our OT Mike Remmers.

And when they went to the why the panthers suck this year colinsworth was like cam and the secondary. Nothing about why Cam is having a down year . . . The offensive line.

Honestly if you compare his stats to years past(excluding last season) Cam isn't really having a down year. His completion % and rushing yards are down a bit but everything else is pretty much the same as before. The defense is the main reason we are 4-7, we should easily be 7-4 if not better if the defense wasn't straight trash. People like to blame Cam because he is the qb but he is statistically the same guy as always and he isn't playing terrible.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The thing we keep hearing up here in the Northwest is that you guys lost 4 games by 3 points or less, so your record is deceiving... Is that an accurate assessment?

Very accurate. Missed last fg against Denver, Anderson threw a pick on the goaline and gano missed another fg against Tampa, gave up a 17 point lead against KC, should have beat Oakland last week lost by a fg, should have beat NO earlier this year...lost by a fg. Yikes.

We should be playing with reckless abandon tonight, absolutely nothing to lose.  Get beat by 28 for all I care but pull out the stops and just go for it.

I want to see more blitzing tonight and God as my witness if we have a 4th and 1 on the other side of the 50 and punt, I will pop a spring.

Archived