• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

going to the game with fire shula signs

juliosantos

19 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

we got the classiest fan base , doesn't mean we shouldn't express our feelings were the ones paying for the tickets 

then you don't buy tickets.  It's really that simple.  buying a ticket then going to the game holding up unsupportive signs is contradictory.  If you don't like Mcdonalds, you not going to go there and sit at a table with a big mac telling everyone how much you hate McDonalds.

3 minutes ago, chknwing said:

then you don't buy tickets.  It's really that simple.  buying a ticket then going to the game holding up unsupportive signs is contradictory.  If you don't like Mcdonalds, you not going to go there and sit at a table with a big mac telling everyone how much you hate McDonalds.

what if you do it while mcdonalds' CEO is in the building

20 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

what if you do it while mcdonalds' CEO is in the building

u think he is going to care? you just bought something.  Hes already won.  He doesnt care one way or another as long as you are putting money into his pocket.

6 minutes ago, chknwing said:

u think he is going to care? you just bought something.  Hes already won.  He doesnt care one way or another as long as you are putting money into his pocket.

sounds about as effective as not buying a ticket considering somebody else probably will even if you don't

the only thing that could be effective is PSL holders just eating their tickets in protest instead of selling them or giving them away.  and they're not going to do that.

38 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I had a Big Mac the other day, my digestive tract told me how much I hate McDonald's.

This is an excellent idea, I'm gonna do it. I hate that place and have some free time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think to most people at the game it is pretty obvious it is usually the defense killing us not the offense. But whatever floats your boat.....

I don't think u notice but when ur offense is predictable and you go three and out all the time it's offense not defense. Even Bennett from Seattle said we play conservative.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

19 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I don't think u notice but when ur offense is predictable and you go three and out all the time it's offense not defense. Even Bennett from Seattle said we play conservative.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

most teams are fairly predictable on offense in reality. 

You can go 16-0 being conservative and predictable.  It's called having the talent to impose your will on others.

Offense has its issues no doubt.  Comical part is how people blindly choose to ignore the horrible defense. 

2010 features a TRUELY HORRIBLE offense....yet the 2016 defense lists a host of our worst defensive performances in franchise history.

BOTH O and D are bad.  Defense is worse than than the O. Offense at least has injury excuses....D hasn't had them. Foundation of the O is in shambles.  D just stinks healthy or hurt 

Mike Shula is still terrible at designing plays. And his play calling stinks. The only logical reason I think Ron Rivera has him as the OC is I think he wanted a coach with inferior skills to his, for job security. The crazy thing is he had the right OC when he first became the HC in Chud. If I was Ron Rivera I would fire Mike Shula and get on the phone and call Rob Chudzinski, and offer him back his job. What do we got to lose? 

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

sounds about as effective as not buying a ticket considering somebody else probably will even if you don't

the only thing that could be effective is PSL holders just eating their tickets in protest instead of selling them or giving them away.  and they're not going to do that.

As a PSL owner with a crazy schedule this year, it's hard to give away tickets these days. 

10 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

Mike Shula is still terrible at designing plays. And his play calling stinks. The only logical reason I think Ron Rivera has him as the OC is I think he wanted a coach with inferior skills to his, for job security. The crazy thing is he had the right OC when he first became the HC in Chud. If I was Ron Rivera I would fire Mike Shula and get on the phone and call Rob Chudzinski, and offer him back his job. What do we got to lose? 

He wanted Norv before Norv chose Chud.

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

yes he will care , we are the ones making him money by buying the tickets and merchandise . the sales will be down guaranteed because of this losing season compared to when we were the best team in the nfc

59 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

yes he will care , we are the ones making him money by buying the tickets and merchandise . the sales will be down guaranteed because of this losing season compared to when we were the best team in the nfc

Merchandise is definitely down. Last year was awesome so many kids, and adults with jerseys on. So hell yes Jerry Richardson and the NFL cares. Facts!

Archived