• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin

enikville

1 minute ago, The_Rainmaker said:

DG doesn't know how to evaluate talent, we just need to let Ron pick his own players or bring in a new GM.

Ain't RRs strong point either he's still jogging Tolbert and Dickson out there among others.

Norwell, Larsen these guys would have never seen the field if it weren't for injuries. 

4 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Ain't RRs strong point either he's still jogging Tolbert and Dickson out there among others.

Norwell, Larsen these guys would have never seen the field if it weren't for injuries. 

He is putting Tolbert & Dickson because DG didn' bring anybody so he has to play what he is given by the FUPA man.

Norwell was a suprise by everyone, but If Larsen was so good why didn't DG sign him in the off-season instead of Geno. 

Like I said FUPA man doesn't know how build a complete team, he has been living off success of Hurney. 

Also memeber, Cam, Luke, & Olsen where all guys Rivera wanted and made it happen. 

3 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

He is putting Tolbert & Dickson because DG didn' bring anybody so he has to play what he is given by the FUPA man.

Norwell was a suprise by everyone, but If Larsen was so good why didn't DG sign him in the off-season instead of Geno. 

Like I said FUPA man doesn't know how build a complete team, he has been living off success of Hurney. 

Also memeber, Cam, Luke & Olsen where all guys Rivera wanted and made it happen. 

Well let's talk about remmers starting over Williams this year. Who's decision was that. 

RR is awful at talent evaluation and will Trot the same ol same  ol out there until injury dictates otherwise 

And others were brought in  but RR cut em so who knows I'd rather have young & hungry than old and going thru the motions.       I think a traffic cone outplays Tolbert. 

Just now, Cuttinedge said:

Well let's talk about remmers starting over Williams this year. Who's decision was that. 

RR is awful at talent evaluation and will Trot the same ol same  ol out there until injury dictates otherwise 

Remmers shouldn't be even on the roster where Rivera has to start him, but lets not forget how much DG has neglected the OL & offense. Wasted so many picks on defense yet we are no where elite level like Seattle or Broncos that won the SB.

DG sucks at evaluating talent and has been living off Hurney's success. 

1 hour ago, acaffey said:

I certainly don't want to cut him or trade him; It would make me sick to see him catching touchdowns from Tom Brady.  He just needs to step it up.  Plain and simple, and if he doesn't then yeah, make him #2.  

To make him #2 we need a #1...

Archived