• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's OK to publicly admit folks, it feels great knocking off the Redskins and Josh Norman from the playoffs...

Hotsauce

Games over. 

Panthers play well on MNF, get the win. This is a "feel good win" as the panthers played well tonight as a team.

Many of you are sick of Redskin fans as you have to deal with them quite a bit living in NC. So that's nice.

Yeah it hurts draft position, but so what!

Ohh and they spoiled Normans revenge game against the Panthers, which makes me happy. 

Enjoy the offseason redskin douchebags!

IMG_6919.JPG

17 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Games over. 

Panthers play well on MNF, get the win. This is a "feel good win" as the panthers played well tonight as a team.

Many of you are sick of Redskin fans as you have to deal with them quite a bit living in NC. So that's nice.

Ohh and they spoiled Normans revenge game against the Panthers, which makes me happy. 

IMG_6919.JPG

If we had him we would be in the playoffs :) 

29 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Games over. 

IMG_6919.JPG

giphy.gif

fug the Redskins, but I wish Norman well. He was an integral part of our 2015 team, and I'll miss his personality, but Gettleman made the right calls and our new CBs are very promising. Shaq was a great role player last year and in this game you could see him coming into his own. I'm confident Butler will follow a similar trajectory. I'm looking forward to seeing what Gettleman will do with some high picks and all of that cap space. I'm one of those people that still think he's a great GM though.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived