• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Merry Christmas Huddle: A Nice Play By Bradberry To Warm Your Heart

Saca312

44 minutes ago, Ken said:

Glad someone else noticed that CBs are not the main/only reason why we are being gashed. Our LBs and safety coverage has been iffy for most of the seasons. We are struggling against TEs and middle of the field throws.

And LBs corp was suppose to be strenght of the defense. 

Just now, Mojo said:

I like Bradberry and I've said this before, but yesterday isn't the greatest example to use of how well he played or how good he hopefully will be.

When targeted 3 times, Julio Jones only had 1 catch for 5 yards on Bradberry.

If that doesn't say much....

49 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

When targeted 3 times, Julio Jones only had 1 catch for 5 yards on Bradberry.

If that doesn't say much....

Sanu also toasted him and he barely jogged his way back into the play.  No one said he won't be a stud but yesterday really isn't the best example if you want to champion him so much.

https://youtu.be/sFKZKYglme8?t=3m33s

I laugh at the people that think having norman gets us into the playoffs.. Like that would fix this poo offense that can't score in the second half at all.  But damn all the bitching and bitching about Gettleman is getting old. That's all some people do on here 

Just now, Mojo said:

Sanu also toasted him and he barely jogged his way back into the play.  No one said he won't be a stud but yesterday really isn't the best example if you want to champion him so much.

https://youtu.be/sFKZKYglme8?t=3m33s

Saw that recently againa and realized that was Bradberry, as another Huddler piointed out. Rookie mistake more than anything is what I'm seeing. Otherwise he played lights out if you don't consider that play.

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Saw that recently againa and realized that was Bradberry, as another Huddler piointed out. Rookie mistake more than anything is what I'm seeing. Otherwise he played lights out if you don't consider that play.

You can't just take away plays because they don't support what you're saying man.  Getting beat happens but yogging back into the play has nothing to do with being a rookie.  Yes he did some good things and the pbu was one of them.

20 minutes ago, Mojo said:

You can't just take away plays because they don't support what you're saying man.  Getting beat happens but yogging back into the play has nothing to do with being a rookie.  Yes he did some good things and the pbu was one of them.

You also can't just take one play out of an entire game of plays and determine that he played bad because of that ONE play.

Archived