• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 9th Pick...

Catufb85

I think he has the potential to a really good NFL player.  Where we should end up picking thought, I think there might be some other players who have the potential to help us more, especially in the short term.

Between our offensive system and our O-line I'm not sure he would flourish early.  If he goes to the correct team, that can get him in space and involve him in the passing game, he could end up having rookie of the year kind of numbers.

In no particular order, here is what I see in the first, with Derek Barnett leading the group. Jamal Adams being a very close second. However, it is NYE and this will most likely change by draft day.

Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee

Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU  

Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State  

Jamal Adams, S , LSU 

Jabrill Peppers, S , Michigan

Cam Robinson, OL, Alabama  

Ryan Ramczyk ,OL, Wisconsin

Obviously Myles Garrett will already be gone and Carl Lawson being a reach at where we are drafting

please stop with this cook poo. I read some guy compare him to lynch last night. Have any of you seen him play? Even just last night against michigan he didn't do anything. "His" big plays were just him out running the defender on the wheel route or him running fast through a giant hole the oline created. The only rb worthy of our first is fournette if he is there. 

27 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

please stop with this cook poo. I read some guy compare him to lynch last night. Have any of you seen him play? Even just last night against michigan he didn't do anything. "His" big plays were just him out running the defender on the wheel route or him running fast through a giant hole the oline created. The only rb worthy of our first is fournette if he is there. 

This!  I guess we can start the John Ross Kelvin Benjamin comparison next or Mcaffrey to Brandon Jacobs.  I thought it was a joke but they were serious.

Cook has speed.  Chris johnson speed, thats it.  He gets yards from  big plays.  It was crazy how big some of the holes he got last night.  Twice in front of me his lack of vision showed last night where he cut into the line of defenders, reminded me of the trent richardson memes

4 hours ago, CRA said:

We can get a better value at RB later.  

Alfred Morris will be 100+ yard rusher this week.   OL is the most important think to a rush attack. Get a RB with no OL and you are the Rams

The Rams is a stretch of a situation. There is NOTHING around Todd offensively.  

Archived